Terms & Conditions
1. 'Company' means Beau Decor Furniture Ltd
2. 'Customer' means customer of the Company
3. 'Conditions' means these conditions of sale
4. 'Contract' means any contract entered into for the sale of goods by the Company to the customer
5. 'Goods' means any Goods the subject of any contract and shall include any part or parts of them and materials incorporated in them
6. 'Carrier' means the company person or persons with the object of delivering the Goods to the Customer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All orders are subject to these Conditions unless otherwise agreed. All goods are subject to availability. If you do not understand any of the following please e mail or telephone Beau Decor Furniture Ltd.
2. These Conditions represent the entire Conditions of sale and nothing shall operate to in any way alter or vary the Conditions without the prior approval of Beau Decor Furniture Ltd.
3. These conditions shall apply to all contracts to the exclusion of all other conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise to the extent as is permissible by law.
4. Acceptance of Goods by the Customer shall be conclusive evidence before any Court of Arbitrator that these Conditions apply.
5. Beau Decor reserves the right to change the Conditions without prior notice. Customers are advised to check for any variations to the Conditions before an order.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
1. The goods must not have been installed or used.
2. Returned goods will only be accepted if they are returned in their original packaging, unused and with all instruction manuals and returned within 7 working days after delivery.
3. If you exercise your right to cancel after the goods have been delivered you will be responsible for returning them at your own cost and must be in a re-saleable condition. If return is arranged through Beau Decor our cost for the return will not be refunded. On return of the cancelled goods, after checking that they are in re-saleable condition your refund will be processed with-in 7 days.
4. Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods.
5. Before returning any goods the Customer must contact Beau Decor by email at email@example.com to obtain a returns number.
6. Bespoke / Special order goods made to your own specification can not returned unless faulty. In the case of a fault to bespoke / special order item, a replacement will be supplied.
7. All refunds will be issued upon receipt of returned goods.
8. Where applicable postal or carriage charges are not refunded in the event of a customer returning goods and are the responsibility of the Customer.
1. All prices on our website, leaflets and promotional material are in pounds sterling and include VAT at the current rate.
2. Beau Decor Furniture Ltd reserves the right to change the advertised price before you place an order.
3. No charge is made to the Customer for Credit or Debit Card payments.
4. Beau Decor Furniture Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order.
5. Orders are accepted on the basis the Customer has read and accepted these conditions.
1.Beau Decor Furniture Ltd excludes any liability for any claims, loss, damages, demands of any kind whatsoever arising from use of this website including direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss, damage, whether arising from loss of revenue, profits or otherwise.
1. Delivery charges cover England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands.
The Highlands and Islands of Scotland – Please email prior to placing your order otherwise we will contact you after placing order and arrange delivery costs
2. All deliveries can take up to 8-14 weeks, most smaller products are usually dispatched within 2 working day. Delivery time after collection from Beau Decor Furniture Ltd depends on carrier i.e Royal Mail or other courier services used & location. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time.
3. No liability will be attached to Beau Decor Furniture Ltd if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Beau Decor Furniture Ltd in writing within 7 days of the invoice date, smaller items dispatched by Royal mail this is 10 days.
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Beau Decor Furniture Ltd within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage before issuing a returns number.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Beau Decor Furniture Ltd within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
1. All goods supplied by Beau Decor Furniture Ltd are guaranteed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturers warranty provided with the goods.
2. Nothing in these Conditions shall operate to add to vary or alter the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
1.1 Beau Decor Furniture Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer, or deemed to be in breach of the any of the Conditions of the Contract whether set out in these Conditions or implied by Law or Statute by reason of any delay in performing due to events outside the control of Beau Decor.
1.1 English law governs the Conditions and use of this site any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.