1. Free delivery covers most of Mainland UK. Delivery to Scotland ( postcode areas DG,TD,KA,ML,EH,G,FK,KY,KW,IV,AB,DD,PH & PA ) is £20.00 Delivery to Ireland (Northern & Southern) and the Isle of Man is £39.99.
2. Most of our smaller products are usually dispatched within 2 -10 working days. Delivery timescales are subject to stock levels and delivery method although we deliver most of our items within 7 - 14 days. Larger items may take a little longer but we contact you to advise of delivery times. Any delays on items in production or on pre-order we will contact you via email or telephone. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get your items to you in time.
3. Large mirrors and furniture items are dispatched via a specialist fragile furniture carrier or our own drivers, we will contact you to make arrangement for delivery, all of our delivery services are to ground floor only, if you require am item to delivered to a room of choice, please call us for a quotation.
4. No liability will be attached to JS Mirrors Ltd if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
5. To remain in line with health and safety requirements - and due to the prevailing culture of litigation we have to point out that we will not be held responsible for any damage to goods and/or property as a result of deliveries beyond the threshold of your property. Please note that items delivered via a staircase and/or upstairs are carried out at the property owners own risk. We hope you understand why we have to state this.
6. Non-delivery must be notified to JS Mirrors Ltd in writing within 7 days of the invoice date, smaller items dispatched by Royal mail this is 10 days.
7. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Beau Decor within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We may ask for photographs of the damage before issuing a returns number.
8. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Beau Decor within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
9. If your item is not in stock we will endeavor to contact you to advise you when stock is expected and give you the option of an alternative, a full refund or to keep the item on back order to guarantee your order once the items are back in stock.
10. All furniture shipments to Highlands and Islands will be delivered by a pallet service. The pallet containing your order will be delivered as close to your front door as possible.
1. Items damaged in carriage will be replaced free of charge. Goods which are returned because they are found to be faulty will also be replaced if stock is available to do so.
2. Items returned for any other reason are done so at the buyer’s expense and will be refunded less the original postage and return postage cost if this is arranged by Beau Decor.
3. Items to be returned need to be notified within 7 days of receipt of goods. All returns should be notified by email to email@example.com or telephone on 01709 477705 to obtain a returns number. All items are required to be returned in all original packaging and unused.
4. If you change your mind and the item returned is not in all the original packaging we reserve the right to deduct a repacking fee from your refund to ensure the item to be fit for re-sale.
5. Items weighing less than 3 kilos can be returned via Royal Mail. Please obtain proof of postage or use second class recorded delivery to return items. We will not refund any special delivery costs. Items over this weight including mirrors and furniture items need to be returned by Specialist carriers / courier service for recommended companies please email us.
6. We are not responsible for any interest charges or fees applied by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card. These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
All Items being returned need to be addressed to:
Beau Decor Furniture Ltd
Unit 14 Redwood Court