Isabelle French White Belgravia Dressing Table Stool
Decorative French dressing table stool in matt white with beautiful fretwork detail. This design would suit any French, traditional or shabby chic style bedroom. With matching dressing tables available, see out Isabelle white furniture collection for full range of items.
Colour: French White
Measures: H: 42cm x W: 37cm x D: 32 cm
View our Isabelle White Collection
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands. For NI, IOM & Ireland please contact us.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to JS MIRRORS LTD if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to JS MIRRORS LTD in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to JS MIRRORS LTD within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to JS MIRRORS LTD within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received